The Spring Shall be Filled by Chaos and Thunder

Thursday 22 November 2012

Phoenix Rebirth From the Ashes

Hi guys. Sorry if I haven't posted anything for a while now. FYI, I've been busy with school these past few months, and when I turned on this blog back, WOW! Quite a lot of views. Thank you all! And sorry for keeping all of you waiting for so long. Gomenasai!  *.*

Here's the picture of RogueCheney (Tora), one of the latest member of the family :3

And just to let you know, I've been working on my Granado Espada fanfic during my free time these days. If you're interested to read it Please visit: Granado Espada Shunraiki

And here are the images of the main characters of the story. all members of the ChaosShunraiki.


More posts will come up soon, keep on following and thank you everyone! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment