The Spring Shall be Filled by Chaos and Thunder

Sunday 9 October 2011

VexenDmitri Family

VexenDmitri 
Family Level:53+3
Barracks: 81/82
Age:17
Country: Malaysia
Faction(Currently): ChaosShunRaiki (Esmero)
Server:Bach(SGE)
Version:B 1.0.7
Hobby: Collecting Stances and Characters
Specialty: Tanking, DPS and Buffing
Favourite Character: Fast Shooter


Faction membership:
The MystiQue (Along with all the Chaos Shunraiki Team)
ChaosShunraiki (Established with the Chaos Shunraiki Team)
Bangkit (Left with the Chaos Shunraiki Team)
ChaosShunRaiki (Currently, Established by the Chaos Shunraiki Team)

About me:
I started playing Granado Espada on June 2010 (Introduced by my friend, ArifClecxra). I am currently making slow progress since I am studying in a boarding school. Ironically, I got the name Vexen Dmitri from a dream I had when I was 14, when the person from my dream call me by that name, and now, I'm sticking up with that name, coz I kinda like it a lot. :)

Chaos Shunraiki (CSR)
CSR are originally a team of four, but then grew into a team of six. 
Members of CSR are:
VexenDmitri,  (The Collector)
AngelsAirwaves, formerly ArifClecxra,  (The Sniper)
Lycis, formerly Rezxy (The Tanker)
Luthfye, (The Magic Master)
MidnightMoon. (The Sister Figure)
YuukiAsuna, formerly DreamSkies (The Perverted Cat) XP

This rules are strictly to be followed by each of the members.
Punishment will be given to those who doesn't follow the rules.

1.Please respect each other,no swearing words to other members.
2.Help each other for questing,raids or any that will help the members.
3.Please don't ignore other members if they are calling,do respond quickly.
4.Don't be too much annoyance to others.
5.If the members give their equipments for you to use,have it like your equipments,keep it safely.
6.While doing raids,please prove yourself to be useful,such as tanker,DPS-er,buffer,resser etc.
7.Don't burden others.
8.Strictly no scamming allowed.
9.For CSR members, please be active in this group as this is our community, be friendly to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment