The Spring Shall be Filled by Chaos and Thunder

Monday 3 October 2011

Dramatic Meeting Quest

ueLast Saturday, I have decided to settle Catherine Torsche's recruitment quest. It was not as difficult as I thought, yet it was not that easy either. In my attempt to complete this quest, I had failed it twice, and suffered three disconnections (One of them while I was fighting Catherine).


Fighting the mob was an easy job with AlexMercer (Gracielo), and MystgunNero (m/fig). Thanks to my friends' equipments: +5 Serpent Spear(p.arm) that i borrowed from Luthfye, +6 Star Knuckle I borrowed from ArifClecxra, and the +6 Elite Metallic Suit 3dr and the +6 Elite Le Blanc 3dr I borrowed from  Lycis.
Thank you ALL!! :D



After wasting almost 60m on 2 Principle Amps, 10 Soul Crystals, 3 STR amps, 3 HP amps, and 10 Mystic Amps, I finlally managed to complete Catherine Torsche's recruitment quest. As a reward, I received 3 Damaged Glaziums, 3 ExpertG Exp cards, 5 moon stones, and her character card. Plus in exchange for the Holy Water, Dr. Torchlight  Torsche gave me a Refined Holy Water.


I decided to sell her card, since I already have my baby StellarLoussier (Catherine Torsche), which I bought last year for 250m. I have no need for a new Torsche, because StellarLoussier is already at Expert 1 with all stance maxed. I'm planning to sell the new Torsche, and buy myself a Leather Belt(To craft High Quality Leather Belt) and an Earring.

No comments:

Post a Comment