The Spring Shall be Filled by Chaos and Thunder

Saturday 17 March 2012

The Return

Hello guys. How're you. Sorry for being hiatus for so long. I was busy at school and rarely have time to update my blog. Very sorry '=.=.

There had been many incidents since my absent. KanaValeria had changed her name to AhimDeFamille (which i find suitable for a princess-character like her), and at last she had obtained her true power, Innocentio, and is now the highest lvl character in the family. Sadly, she had replaced GrayFullbuster as the family's new healer and buffer. ( Since the cost of her Enhance Tactics is cheaper and faster casting than any other buffers)

We had also recruited many new characters in the family. Just to name a few who had made it to Expert and above, CaptainMarvelous (Lionel), MisaAmane (Veronif), and Juvia (Natalie). 

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, the family captain, Vexen had finally obtain the powerful pistol stance Unlimited Shot, and so far the second highest level character in the family with Miyuki.

I will continue update the journal if I have the time. Thnks for following me. :D.
And finally, sorry for the long hiatus. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment